RocketDVD Professional - a fully automated professional level DVD Authoring, printing and production solution. RocketDVD produces a professional DVD including a custom menu, disc label and DVD casewrap without requiring the user to spend the time that’s traditionally needed for this task. The system was designed with ease-of-use and efficiency in mind. Even a simple DVD can take hours to produce with a traditional DVD authoring package. With RocketDVD it literally takes a few minutes to setup a job and start processing the DVD. Once the process is started, the user is free to go on to other projects. This product is currently sold in two configurations: Software only or Software and encoding hardware in a Turnkey system. Premium features available for RocketDVD Professional are as follows:
- RocketDVD Live - Intended use is to create and distribute DVDs at “Live Venues” such as Concerts, Sporting Events, Religious Gatherings, Corporate Events etc.. This product feature incorporates some unique file transfer and DVD recording features that will significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to produce the first set of DVDs at the live show.
- Manual Chapters - This feature allows the user to insert chapter points for the DVD as the video is being captured by hitting a key on the keyboard. Once the chapter is inserted you have the ability to add text that will be displayed under the chapter marker on the DVD scene menu. This is most commonly used with the RocketDVD-Live feature.
- RocketDVD On-Demand – This feature uses our “Polling” feature to create a physical DVD that includes custom video/audio selections, a custom DVD menu, custom disc label and DVD entrapments (printed materials). The polling feature allows the customer to create a simple text file (polling file) with job parameters embedded then the text file is placed in a “polling” directory. Once the file is place in the directory RocketDVD On-Demand opens the text file and executes the job parameters in the file resulting in a customer DVD being produced. As part of the job workflow the finished project can be sent to an automated DVD Duplicator/Printer for production.
- RocketDVD-MP4 – This feature allows the user to capture an MP4 (H.264 format) file either simultaneously while capturing the video files for the DVD or MP4 only. The file parameters are fully customizable via a configuration page associated with the MP4 capture feature.
- Custom programming - Product enhancements developed on a per fee basis.
- Hardware and Software service contracts - Extended warranties and Software upgrades.